About Pink Boots Hire
Pink Boots Hire is an access equipment company providing scissor lifts, knuckle booms, cherry pickers and more to tradies, DIYers, the industrial and construction industries.
Why the Pink Boots?
Another cause very close to our hearts, we have had two aunties go through breast cancer, so we have decided to help Steel Blue give breast cancer the Boot. The boots we wear as part of our uniform are designed for safety and comfort but best of all, $10 from every pair sold goes directly towards people across Australia that are affected by breast cancer.
To show your support or find out more, visit the Steel Blue website
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Jess wants to live in a world filled with innovative businesses. She is an exuberant go getter and constantly poised to tackle the next big challenge. Jess sees what she does as more than a job, she is on a mission to transform and illuminate, with a sharp eye for detail and execution. In 2015 she beat a serious battle with cancer and of course, she approached her cancer journey the same way she faces every bump in the road, with tenacity and optimism. Jess is a powerhouse.
SALES AND OPERATIONS
Jake is full of energy and thrives on life. He is a dedicated family man, has a strong interest in business, is a qualified electrician with a specialty in solar and likes to be hands on. He is practical in his work and a problem solver. Jake is passionate and always looking for ways to move the business forward. He is a lover of the ocean and approach with caution should you bring up fishing (you may never be able to leave)
Hugh is the jack-of-all-trades. He has been in business for over 30 years and is very passionate about mentoring Jake and Jess through a successful career – so he can retire! Hugh has a number of businesses in the manufacturing and construction field. Focus and motivation is an understatement for Hugh, he literally lives and breathes business and absolutely loves it. He has a strong interest in building and developing as a sole proprietor. Hugh is a dynamo.
To improve the well-being and make a difference in the lives of people going through cancer
- Contribute $10 from every hire to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre
- Incorporate Steele Blue pink boots into our inform policy because they contribute $10 from every pair towards supporting people affected by breast cancer.
- Guarantee prompt and reliable service
- Meet the EWP compliance needs of the building and construction industry every time
- Provide quick and easy access for pick up and delivery for all clients with a large warehouse space
- Positive Impact – Be positive and solution orientated at all times with our clients, suppliers and key partners. Contribute funds to the Olivia Newton John Centre. Inspire every person throughout our business journey
- Transparency – Be open and honest at all times with clear and concise communication
- Family – Love unconditionally no matter what life and business challenges we face
- Respect – Treat everyone the way we wish to be treated
- Growth – Achieve our vision, the more we grow the more people will help. Growth will also help to accomplish personal goals