About Pink Boots Hire
Pink Boots Hire is an access equipment company providing scissor lifts, knuckle booms, cherry pickers and more to the signage, electrical and construction industries. $10 from every hire is donated the the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre.
Why the Pink Boots?
Another cause very close to our hearts having had many family and friends go through breast cancer, we decided to help Steel Blue give breast cancer the Boot. The boots we wear as part of our uniform are designed for safety and comfort but best of all, $10 from every pair sold goes directly towards people across Australia that are affected by breast cancer.
To show your support or find out more, visit the Steel Blue website
Hugh is the jack-of-all-trades. He has been in business for over 30 years and is very passionate about mentoring Jake and Jess through a successful career – so he can retire! Hugh has a number of businesses in the manufacturing and construction field. Focus and motivation is an understatement for Hugh, he literally lives and breathes business and absolutely loves it. He has a strong interest in building and developing as a sole proprietor. Hugh is a dynamo.
Jake is full of energy and thrives on life. He is a dedicated family man, has a strong interest in business, is a qualified electrician with a specialty in solar and likes to be hands on. He is practical in his work and a problem solver. Jake is passionate and always looking for ways to move the business forward. He is a lover of the ocean and approach with caution should you bring up fishing (you may never be able to leave)
Warren, aka ‘Wazza’ is a man of routine. This is a quality that is imperative to the Pink Boots family. He is loyal, has a sense of humor (he did take a little time to crack) and consistently on time. Warren has a navy service background and you can certainly see the training history in his everyday practices. Nothing worries Warren, he is always open to learning new things, is a team player and most importantly is always cautious and careful on the roads.
To improve the well-being and make a difference in the lives of people going through cancer
- Contribute $10 from every hire to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre
- Guarantee prompt and reliable service
- Always meet the EWP compliance requirements
- Provide quick and easy access for pick up and delivery
- Positive Impact – Be positive and solution orientated at all times with our clients, suppliers and key partners. Contribute funds to the Olivia Newton John Centre. Inspire every person throughout our business journey
- Transparency – Be open and honest at all times with clear and concise communication
- Family – Love unconditionally no matter what life and business challenges we face
- Respect – Treat everyone the way we wish to be treated
- Growth – Achieve our vision, the more we grow the more people we will help. Growth will also help to accomplish personal goals